Friday, December 16, 2011

Estee Lauder & Michael Kors Collection 2011 Bag (Photos & Swatches)

I wanted to get this post up ASAP while this is still available.  I purchased mine at Nordstrom.com.  I wanted to mention that is says it is $39.50 with purchase of any Estee Lauder fragrance, but I was able to purchase it online without even buying a fragrance.  It let me add it to my bag without a perfume!  I was so happy because there isn't an Estee Lauder perfume I want to buy.  I haven't used these products yet, but the MK bag is adorable and is a very nice quality.  The quality of the makeup is also really nice.  I didn't swatch the eyeshadows because they are such soft shades and weren't photographing well.  I can say that they are all very soft and pretty good pigmentation.  The blush is super velvety and gorgeous!  Hope you can get your hands on this!  It's a great deal and would make an awesome gift for the holidays!  If I had to make one complaint, it would be that I wish the lipstick, palette case and brush handles were silver to match the silver bag.



 silver Michael Kors cosmetic bag.



(L to R) Star Pink mini lip gloss, Pink Parfait full size lipstick


(L to R) Star Pink lip gloss, Pink Parfait lipstick



Double Wear Stay-in-Place Mini Pencil in Onyx, gold blush brush, gold eyeshadow brush

compact containing six shadows and one blush



No comments:

Post a Comment