Saturday, December 10, 2011

NOTD: Butter London Fairy Lights and Tart with a heart (swatch)

I had my eye on this duo for several months and I recently picked it up while on vacation in Florida at an Ulta.  The duo was $25.  Both colors are beautiful in the bottle, but I am very disappointed in Fairy Lights.  The application is horrible and streaky.  It makes my nails look awful.  Such a bummer, however, I applied Tart with a heart over top of Fairy Lights and it looked really nice.  I wouldn't recommend Fairy Lights on it's own, but the combo is nice.  Is it to die for?  NO.  I could live without them.  Here are swatches of Fairy Lights alone and then with Tart with a heart over top.  Thanks!

Fairy lights


<>
Tart with a heart over Fairy Lights

Tart with a Heart (3 coats)

No comments:

Post a Comment