Saturday, December 24, 2011

Glamour Doll Eyes 2011 Holiday Set 1 & 2 Swatches!

I've been a big supporter of Vee at Glamour Doll Eyes for 2 or more years now.  She makes amazing quality loose pigment eyeshadows.  I pretty much have almost every color and limited edition set she has come out with.  I am so impressed with both Holiday Sets this year.  I had to share the swatches!  They are in limited quantity, but I just checked the website and they are still available for purchase.  I wouldn't wait if you want to purchase them.  They sell fast. 

Set 1 includes ($16.00): Snowberry, Snowglobe, Champagne kisses, Gingerbread girl

Set 2 includes ($14.00): Overslept, Midnight Light Show, December 26th, Tinsel Fight *eye light*

Enjoy the swatches! 

Adorable 2011 Holiday Packaging

(L to R) December 26th, Overslept, Midnight Light Show, Tinsel Fight *no flash* 

(L to R) December 26th, Overslept, Midnight Light Show, Tinsel Fight *with flash* 

(L to R) Champagne Kisses, Snow Globe, Gingerbread Girl, Snowberry *no flash*


(L to R) Champagne Kisses, Snow Globe, Gingerbread Girl, Snowberry *with flash*


No comments:

Post a Comment