Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fall Nail Polish Goodies!

I picked out some great colors for fall and of course I'm always in the mood to wear glitter nails.  I finally found my perfect nude nail polish also....tickle my Francey by OPI.  I usually look terrible with nude nails, but I actually loved this one!  I can't wait to wear all of these colors! (The swatches below are 2 coats of each and no top coat).
(L to R) OPI tickle my Francey, OPI Ginger bells, OPI A-taupe the space needle, OPI we'll always have Paris

(L to R) OPI Tickle my Francey, OPI A-taupe the space needle, OPI Ginger bells, OPI We'll always have Paris

(L to R) OPI Gone Gonzo, OPI Excuse Moi, OPI DS Extravaganza, Glitter Gal Lizard Belly

(L to R) OPI Gone Gonzo, OPI Excuse Moi, OPI DS Extravagance, Glitter Gal Lizard Belly

No comments:

Post a Comment