Monday, October 24, 2011

2011 Sephora Friends and Family Goodies!

I tried to not overdue it this year with the Sephora Friends and Family sale, but with my birthday next month, I figured why not take advantage of the savings now!  :-)

Here's a list of what I purchased along with a photo!  I will be swatching and comparing very soon!

  • Laura Mercier "book of nudes" palette
  • Nars sheer glow foundation in the shade "Gobi" (LOVE <3)
  • Nars "Miss Liberty" blush
  • Nars "Danmari" cheek palette
  • Nars Nail polish in "pokerface" (only $8!)
  • BareMinerals Ready palette in "Truth"
  • BareMinerals Ready duos in "The scenic route" and "The paradise found"
  • Sephora by OPI nail polish in "Chestnuts about you"
  • Kate Somerville "Exfolicate" Intensive Exfoliating Treatment (received a sample a few months ago and fell in love)


No comments:

Post a Comment