Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sephora by OPI Violet's just get married (swatch & comparison)

I don't know what it is about this color, but it's just not me.  It doesn't excite me whatsoever.  I honestly would never wear this.   I don't say that very often, either.  It's just so blah and boring to me.  I have nothing in my collection like it.  I guess I'm just not drawn to this type of color.  Enjoy the swatches!

View swatches of my entire Sephora by OPI Collection here: http://swatchapalooza.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-sephora-by-opi-nail-polish.html

(L to R) Revlon Perplex, Sephora by OPI Violet's just get married

(L to R) Sephora by OPI Violet's just get married, Revlon Perplex

(L to R) Sephora by OPI Violet's just get married, Revlon Perplex, Sephora by OPI Stop Stocking me, Color Club Alter Ego

No comments:

Post a Comment