Friday, January 6, 2012

NOTD: OPI Grape...Set...Match (swatch and comparison)

OPI Grape....Set....Match was part of the Serena Williams collection in 2011.  I really love this purple.  My camera doesn't capture how much it sparkles, but it is JAM PACKED with fuschia and blue microglitter.  When the light catches it....WOWZA!!  I probably have more purples than any other color in my collection, so I thought I'd see if I had anything close to it.  I don't.  It's beautiful and I'm so glad she's mine!  <3  Here are the swatches and comparisons!  I apologize for not having the name of the Color Club polish.  I didn't realize the sticker was gone until after I swatched it.  The formula on it sucked anyways.  It needed 5 coats to be opaque.  Everything else was opaque in 2 coats!  ENJOY!
OPI Grape...Set...Match

OPI Grape...set...match

(L to R) Illamasqua Baptiste, Color Club (name?), Sephora by OPI Just a little dangerous, OPI Grape...set...match, OPI Ink

(L to R) Illamasqua Baptiste, Color Club (name?), Sephora by OPI Just a little dangerous, OPI Grape...set...match, OPI Ink


(L to R) Illamasqua Baptiste, Color Club (name?), Sephora by OPI Just a little dangerous, OPI Grape...set...match, OPI Ink

(L to R) Illamasqua Baptiste, Color Club (name?), Sephora by OPI Just a little dangerous, OPI Grape...set...match, OPI Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment