Saturday, January 28, 2012

NEW Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Rain Forest (Swatch)

Revlon recently released with Colorstay Nail Polish collection.  I was anxious to try these out since they claim to last 10+ days.  My polish rarely lasts 3 days without chipping, so I would be amazed if it even lasted 6 days on me.  I will update this post on how the wear time is.

I only picked up one polish because these are $6.99 and only 0.4oz compared to the regular Revlon polishes that are around $4.99 and 0.5oz.  There were several colors that caught my eye that I might pick up eventually, but Rain Forest stood out the most to me today.  The formula is pretty thick, but still needed 2 coats to be completely opaque.  This polish took FOREVER to dry!  It was kind of ridiculous.  Maybe that has to do with the new long lasting formula?  Enjoy the swatch!

Click here to see swatches of my other Revlon Colorstay Nail Polishes!

Revlon Colorstay in Rain Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment