Tuesday, February 28, 2012

LipFusion Tinted Lip Balm SPF 15 in Butterscotch (swatch)

If I had to pick one lip product to use for the rest of my life, this would probably be it.  I have never used a lip balm before that was as silky and moisturizing as this one.  Besides the amazing formula, I love the color it gives.  If you wear it sheer, it's a perfect peachy nude lip.  You can build up the color to make it more opaque as well.  I also adore the packaging.  The cap screws on and off, so you don't have to worry about the cap coming off in your purse or bag.  It's also great because my son can't open it and ruin it!   I don't believe these are supposed to plump your lips.  I see no plumping and there is no tingle whatsoever.  It has a fresh minty scent to it, which is pleasant.   I am going to need a life time supply of this!  I have so many other great lipsticks, but I keep reaching for this all day long!  Highly recommend!  Enjoy the swatch!

My badly beaten up LipFusion Tinted Lip Balm

LipFusion Tinted Lip Balm in Butterscotch (applied light and heavy)

No comments:

Post a Comment